It's here - the excuse killing service that will get you working towards your health and fitness goals - Online Personal Training! This service takes your excuses and wipes them away with convenience and flexibility. Your workouts are built for the resources you have. If you will workout at home with no equipment - I will build a plan for that. If you will be going to a gym with full equipment - I will build a plan for that. If you have some equipment at home - I will build a plan for that!
I get several messages a day asking about the Online Personal Training service and thought that I would offer an inside look on how it works.
What Online Personal Training Is: It works the same as in-person training except that you don't meet a trainer somewhere. The coaching and workout plan is all done through online technology.
What You Get With Online Personal Training: You get most of what you get in person just delivered online! You get custom developed workout plans that are made for you and your goals, education and support for nutrition and access to your trainer for accountability and questions.
How It Works:
· Step 1: Complete a client intake form that gives me an in-depth look at your current lifestyle, goals and resources
· Step 2: We will consult together on your answers so I can get clarification where needed and discuss the style of training and schedule that would be best for you as well as decide on a start date (this can be via email, text message, phone call or video call)
· Step 3: I will develop a custom tailored workout plan for you within a few days of receiving your payment and invite you to download the Refire Fitness app (for first time clients, a commitment of 8 weeks is required to ensure best results and to build healthy habits)
· Step 4: I will give you time to review your workout plan and we will discuss any questions you have before your start date (this can be via the fitness app, email, text message, phone call or video call)
· Step 5: You will start your plan and check in to your workouts through the app. We are able to communicate through the app and I can follow your progress. This allows me to hold you accountable as well as be easily accessible should you have any questions or need motivation (this can be via the fitness app or email, text message, phone call or video call - whichever method you prefer)
Benefits of Online Training
Follow Your Own Schedule You can do your workout program when and where is convenient for you. Your workout can even be customized to working out at home with no equipment or to a gym with many machines. This means you can workout in the morning before the kids wake up, during your lunch break, while traveling for work, at night when it's quiet, etc...the possibilities are endless and flexible!
Affordable Online training costs less than in-person training, especially if you want to have more than one session a week! A month of online training can be less than a handful of in-person training sessions a month. Your investment into your training can get more value for less.
Accountability You do need to have your own motivation levels to get your workouts done, but with online training, I am just a click away for any support or questions you might have! You’ll get regular check ins, progress updates and feedback which can help rocket your motivation!
Communication The lines of communication can be open longer with online training as you can message your trainer anytime – this can be through the fitness app, text message, email, voicemail, Skype or more. This means you’ll get lots of one-on-one with your trainer and quick advice.
Refire Fitness offers professional online training that is built to suit you. You can email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (613) 438-0966 for more information or to get started today! It's quick and easy - no more excuses, get the professional support to get results.