Invest Into Your Health Bank at Any Age!
It's never too late and you're never too old to start investing in you!
Think of your health and wellness like your retirement account.
The consistent investments you make now (by eating a healthy diet, working out regularly, taking care of your skin/eyes/teeth, not smoking, etc…) pay off big-time deep into the future!
And the best part is, it’s never too late to start making those investments in your personal wellness account.
● Working out creates a strong base of muscle (and bone!) that will keep you strong as you get older and it keeps your heart and body healthy!
● Getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night builds a healthier and more focused brain.
● Finding ways to manage stress keeps your brain and body happy.
● Eating healthy foods floods your body with the nutrients it needs to function optimally.
● Building a social network keeps you feeling connected, which has a direct link to your feelings of wellness and well-being.
● And so much more!
This means the workout plan you are following today has the potential to pay off decades from now and your decision to choose an apple over a cookie for your afternoon snack will, too!
It’s all about being consistent with small, good-for-you actions (do I sound like a broken record??)
Here’s a challenge for you:
Come up with three actions you can commit to this month that can help you feel better now – and into the future!
● Taking a walk after lunch
● Ditching the sugary creamer in your morning coffee
● Swapping your soda for water
● Committing to two workouts every week.
Basically: What can you do today that your future you will thank you for?
Let me know what actions you’ll be working towards!