It's snack time somewhere baby- especially since there is no where to go!
I've always been a snacker and while I've exchanged some unhealthy ones for healthy ones over the years, it doesn't change the fact that I appreciate a good snack.
Here are some snack ideas I'm obsessed with lately:
1. Apples - I have one almost everyday -- sometime on its own and sometimes with peanut butter! They are a satisfying snack when I'm craving something sweet.
2. Bananas - Another one that I have almost every day -- either on it's own or in my smoothie or paired with a yogurt cup.
3. Cucumbers - I love them really cold, sliced up and with pepper. I'm big on crunchy food and cucumbers hit the spot!
4. Cheese - I mean, I'll eat cheese any time of day but it's a great option for snacking. I like to have cheese sticks/strings on hand for an easy, on the go option.
5. Rice Cakes - They have so may flavours now! Right now I am loving the Tomato Basil flavour. They are great alone but my favourite is to add tuna on top!
6. Grapes - Super easy to keep on hand anywhere and always so full of flavour.
7. Salsa - The spicier, the better! I love to snack on salsa with my veggies - it's a great dip.
8. Popcorn - Not as awesome as chips, but there are some great new flavours out there that are made healthy ingredients. I could eat popcorn every night!
What are some of your obsessions? I need to try some new snacks!