You can make your life easier and your willpower stronger simply by making a weekly menu for yourself and meal prepping foods in advance. At first, this might seem overwhelming but with practice it can become a habit that saves your health, time and money!
I know that planning makes it easier for me to make healthy choices all week and it eliminates the stress. I want to help you build this habit as well so I'm sharing this free printable template (PDF) you can use to plan your week.
Here's my process:
1. I look over weekly grocery flyers to see what's on sale
2. I decide on my meals for the week based on the sales and write a shopping list from the recipes I have decided on
3. I shop for the items I need for all snacks and meals
4. I spend a few hours on a day that works for me to prep and cook as much as my weekly menu as possible
5. I separate the snacks and meals as needed so it's easy to grab and go all week
That's it - No stress, less mess and I can focus on other things for the week!
Refire Fitness is active on social media and aims to provide an engaging community with education on fitness, nutrition and mental health. Join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!